Preservation Housing Trust provides a variety of affordable housing options for our tenants. These include, but are not limited to:
- Section 8 Housing – rent is based on 30% of annual adjusted-income (minimum household sizes apply to qualify)
- Low Income Tax Credit (LIHTC) Programming
- ROSE Program Participation – $50 of a person’s monthly income is set aside. If that person then decides to buy a home, no matter where or when, that money is used for down-payment assistance.
- Veterans Transitional Program – specializes in housing for veterans who are homeless
- Disabled Housing
- Humility of Mary Emergency Shelter Housing – providing temporary housing and services to men and women in Iowa experiencing homelessness
We keep people at the forefront of everything that we do at Preservation Housing Trust. Our goal isn’t simply to provide affordable housing, but to help bring people together while providing communities that foster and develop their own unique culture.
PHT is working to create and build, acquire, preserve and rehabilitate affordable housing that promotes wellness and stability for families, seniors and the challenged, while instilling respect for residents.